I stumbled upon a few great sites with cute hair dos. Kaylee isn't one who likes to get all primped up, but I conviced her that this would be fun. He likes the idea and we try a new hair do each day. Here are some pictures of today's hair do.
Hi RaChelle, Kaylee's hair looks very cute! I wish Olivia would hold still long enough for me to do that to her hair. I am going to add you to our blog list if that is ok with you. www.rynearsonfamily.blogspot.com
2 comments:
Hi RaChelle, Kaylee's hair looks very cute! I wish Olivia would hold still long enough for me to do that to her hair. I am going to add you to our blog list if that is ok with you. www.rynearsonfamily.blogspot.com
She has so much hair! It looks like a piece. lol. She looks so cute!
Post a Comment