Sunday, April 5, 2009

1 year old pictures





I love pictures and try to make sure that I get picture taken "professional pictures" on each of the kid's birthdays. As babies, I try to do them every 3 monthes as well. Anyways, it is time for pictures. Jameson just turned one and Jonny turned 5. I thought that I would try to take my own pictures for them this year. To save money, plus I thought that it would be fun to "play photographer" which I have always wanted to do. Here are the pictures that I took of Jameson. I loved the sleepy ones. How wonderful to have a subject that won't run away. :) He is probably too old to be phographed like a baby, but I want to remember him this way before he grows up too much. He still is my baby! I have done a few with him awake and want to do a few more shots of him, but here's what I have so far...

2 comments:

Jacilynn said...

These turned out cute! I love the collage you did. Did you use a template? Which one? They look good, now you just need to start a business.
Hugs

KK said...

Adorable! It is so bitter-sweet to see our babies grow up!